Local SEO Services by Top SEO Company Malaysia
You want to get more traffics to your website? SEO services are definitely worth of investment especially for business! Get this difficult jobs done by outsourcing to us, one of the top website design and seo company in Malaysia. Our SEO consultants are ready to help your website get rank on selected SEO keywords and key-phrases.
Proven SEO Practices Malaysia
SEO is a complex and long term process. On-Page optimization and links building are the most important factors to the success of your Search Engine Optimization campaign.
Our SEO consultant will study about your website and provide SEO optimization services that includes generating the best and relevant keywords, add meta tags and description, fix web page titles and headers (H1, H2, H3), Image Alt tags, connect website with Google Analytics, webmaster tools and provide report monthly.
SEO in Malaysia
Web design, search marketing and SEO marketing services and more. We are SEO agency in Malaysia who offer one stop web solutions at affordable price!
Keyword research is a crucial SEO steps to determine popular keywords people are searching. Experts recommend long-tail keywords which is less competitive
One of the important SEO technique is to provide content that are unique with targeted keywords. This includes page titles, meta tags, meta description, image alt text and etc
SEO activities that perform outside website, including link building and social media. The popular ways are linking from blog directories, comments, guest post and etc
This is how Google talks about SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
This guide won’t provide any secrets that’ll automatically rank your site first in Google (sorry!), but following the best practices outlined below will hopefully make it easier for search engines to crawl, index and understand your content.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is often about making small modifications to parts of your website. When viewed individually, these changes might seem like incremental improvements, but when combined with other optimizations, they could have a noticeable impact on your site’s user experience and performance in organic search results. You’re likely already familiar with many of the topics in this guide, because they’re essential ingredients for any web page, but you may not be making the most out of them.
Check this starter guide.
This is what SEO Agency should do for your website:
- Keywords researches – Explore and build themes around the selected keywords.
- Page Content – Suggest content that add values to user experiences.
- Title Tag – Create relevant, unique and keywords enriched titles.
- Meta description – Accurately describe the page’s content, avoid generic description.
- Heading Tags – Use important keywords in the heading tags such as H1, H2 tags.
- Keywords Density – Make sure that targeted keywords has around 3% of the text.
- URL Optimization – Use words in URLs instead of page1.html and etc.
- Robots.txt File Optimization – Tell Google which pages shouldn’t be crawled.
- Image Alt Tags – Use the “alt” attribute to describe the images.
- Internal linking – Create a simple navigational pages for users.
- Site Map Creation – Create an XML sitemap file to make sure that search engines discover the new and updated pages on your website.
- Audit of Broken Links & Redirection – Create 404 page and to redirect any broken links to relevant page.
- Search Engine Submission – Use Search Console to submit your website faster.
- Link Building & Social Media – Create links outside your web and link back from classified ads, listing directories and social media.
- Pagespeed & HTTPS – Improve website security by implementing https and loading speed through image optimization, caching and etc.
SEO SERVICES & PACKAGES
Search marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) services to optimize your business visibility!
- No of keyphrases optimized
- Website Pages Optimized
- On-page Optimization
- Off-page Optimization
Basic SEO Packages
- 10 keywords
- 10 pages
Advanced SEO Packages
- 20 keywords
- 20 pages
What is SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a process of getting organic (natural) traffics from search engines (Google) by getting rank on first page search result.
Apart of building a nicely designed website, our web developer are also SEO exerts and SEO copywriters based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We are one of the most transparent SEO agency in Malaysia who use variety of white hat SEO methods to boost your website ranking in natural Google search results page. Our SEO marketing services includes both the on-page optimization and off-page optimization services.
Why SEO? It help people find your website, therefore generate leads, prospects and get new customers online! Why us? We’re SEO company Malaysia that are passionate to help you achieve your business goals!
Frequently Asked Questions about SEO in Malaysia
Why SEO is important for your business?
Search engine optimization increase your website ranking in Google SERP and consequently increase your website traffics, brand awareness, leads and sales.
How Google ranks a website?
The main purpose of SEO is to create a better user experience. Therefore, the first step is to be sure that Google can find your website. The next step is to help Google understand your website through your website content and keywords. HTTPS, pagespeed, fulfilling search intent, content depth & keywords, user-experience, topical authority and backlinks are important factors for SEO ranking.
How much does it cost to hire SEO agency in Malaysia?
How long does it takes for SEO first page ranking in Malaysia?
This is hugely depending on the competition of keywords & keyphrases. You can expect 3-6 months ranking for lesser competitive industries. For those medium to high competitive industries, it may take up to 12 months and more, especially for new domain website.
What are the main tasks for SEO?
Normally, SEO covers from the site audits, crawling & indexing, content optimization, keywords density & distribution and off-site optimization such as social media promotion, backlinks and press releases.