Florist Website Design and Examples
Shopping for flowers online is trending and typical for Malaysians as it offers convenience, accessibility and multiple choices. Hundreds of thousands of Malaysian searching for flower delivery, florist near me, flower shop, same-day flower delivery, etc., on Google every month. As you can see from the chart, the search volumes hike up nearly five times in 5 years. Many people are searching for Valentine’s flowers and Mother’s Day flowers delivery during Feb and May each year. Therefore, it is vital to get in front of prospects browsing for services such as flower delivery on Google Search and Maps. A professional e-commerce website for florists is a necessity in this era. Let us share some tips for creating a stunning florist website design.
Make your website an e-commerce store.
You can launch your website with e-commerce, which enables and fastens the buying and selling of flowers using the internet. An e-commerce website offers inventory management, order tracking, delivery charges, payment gateways, etc. Online users expect to have a seamless, fast experience that they can order and pay using credit cards or e-banking such as Maybank2u, Cimbclicks, etc. What if you don’t have a website and e-commerce? Customers would go to the other website searched from Google. While many customers might call to order, they still expect to see the flowers’ design, details and prices online.
Portfolio to improve business to business credibility
A good portfolio showcase will help to increase your business credibility, especially when you are offering services for commercial purposes, such as grand opening flowers, event flowers, etc. While there are many great website themes to choose from, portfolio websites should have clear messaging to give readers a sense of who you are, what you do, and the expected outcome. Showcase your previous works, make a great about us page, and show your skills, views and experiences through your blog, case studies and testimonials to let prospects grasp the idea of your best works.
Must-have features for your website
A good e-commerce store provides options for you to upsell additional items prospects may not even have come across, a points and rewards system to increase customers’ loyalty and even be an affiliate. These are the features you may consider integrating into your business:
- WooCommerce Points and Rewards system is a feature to reward your customers for their purchases or sign up for an account where they can redeem the points for discounts for future purchases. A rewards system is a proven strategy to keep customers coming back.
- Product addons is a feature that enables you to create product options to add field types such as text fields for text messaging, select boxes or checkboxes to upsell other items such as soft toys, birthday cakes, and chicken essence for Mother’s Day, etc.
- Other marketing features include the newsletter subscription, birthday marketing, smart coupons and Google Reviews.
These are examples of flower shops and florist websites design:
- Roisin is a theme for minimalist and modern flower shops and florists. It has all the elements and icons for flower shops and florists. Live demo.
- Florial is an e-commerce WordPress theme with multiple homepages layouts and customizable colour schemes for business owners to build a fabulous flower shop. It is suitable for flower shops with hundreds of flowers product.
- Garden Landscaper is a theme that is dedicated to garden and landscaping businesses. It is compatible with Elementor, WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, etc.
Are you looking for more inspiration about the florist, flower shops, and landscaping website design? Arrange a meeting with our project consultant or check out our pricing and portfolio. Follow our social media for the latest updates.